Dora Hair Barrette..
$0.25
Dora T-shirt...
$7.99
Dora Tights...
$1.25
Dora Shoes...
$12.99
Being able to put together this "amazing" outfit to show it off to Great Grandpa Anoot....
Priceless!
Mackenzee has been so excited to go back over to Grandma and Grandpa Burnham's house to visit with her Great Grandpa again. He lives in Texas and because the hurricane was coming, he decided to head up this direction to avoid the problems associated with power outages and bad weather. We went to visit him earlier in the week over at Jaysen's parents' house. I don't think that Mackenzee has ever met him before, and if she has, she was too small to remember. But she informed me before we even went in the house that she wanted to give him a big hug.
I don't think she was prepared for how long the hug turned out to last {she's not the biggest hugger}, but obviously the visit made an impact on her. All week long she has asked when we were going to go and see BIG PAPA again. :0) I told her this morning that today was the day and so she carefully picked out what she would wear....clear down to the hair barrette and shoes.
I'm not sure if Grandpa Anoot has even heard of Dora, but he has definitely been educated today. :0)





5 comments:
Love it! All hail queen Kenzee
Love Kenzee...She is adorable. I'll have to buy that whole outfit from ya when shes done..Dora Fans!!
She is the cutest thing ever. I know my grandpa is eating it up.
Yeah Kenzee you are so very cute in your Dora I love it!!
.....I thought you hated Dora :) Too bad she still looks so cute in it.
Post a Comment