Thursday, May 15, 2008

I Want YOU, To Want ME!

My daughters new favorite song is 'I Want You To Want Me' by Cheap Trick. She always says, "Mommy, I want you!" Which then led to me telling her that I want her to want me....because I tend to find song lyrics in most phrases people use. I can't help it. I loves me some music.

Anyway...Kenzee has me play this song ON REPEAT frequently. Just this morning she whined until I put the music on for her. She has little cute actions to the song too. So, I thought I better grab my camera and take a quick video of it for posterity. My video camera battery was dead. So, I grabbed our old digital camera that takes quick videos and used it. I noticed the battery was low and hoped it didn't die on me as I recorded Mackenzee.

The result wasn't quite what I was hoping for. I can't figure out how to turn her upright. So, you'll have to watch with your head tilted to the left. :0) And, she didn't do her actions or get all sassy like she does when it's just me and her boogeying down in the kitchen. But, she's still cute.

I hope you enjoyed this edition of 'Mackenzee sings the hits'. Hopefully next time I'll be able to catch her FOR REAL. :0)

6 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

I do that too! When I am in a conversation I will often be reminded of song lyrics because of something someone said.

Montay said...

Fun times

Tyler said...

The video wouldn't play for me, but I'll bet it is really cute. I love this song.

Cameron said...

She's a chip off the old block.

OHmommy said...

Awwww..... so fun!!!

My kids love music too. And I love that they love it too. ;) So cute!

Buxton Family said...

I really need to figure out what I need to do to view video. I think I have to disable something, I'm just not sure what. I really want to see her dancing! Give her a big hug for me.