It's that time of year again! Landon's first game was tonight and he did so good! Almost scored a goal...and his team won 3-0 (though they don't really keep score). Once again, he didn't let a single ball get past him as goalie. It's his favorite position to play. And he does pretty good at it. I got some good shots of him as he drop kicked the ball out into mid field after stopping a goal.


You like the slow motion photos? ;0) He can definitely kick the ball! No problems there! Anyway...this means that soccer is life for the next 6 weeks or so. Twice a week games. Go Royals! 
And then there is Mackenzee.....
I had to brave the soccer game alone tonight with my toddler as Jaysen was in the playoffs for golf league. I was concerned she would drive me CRAZY! She did in the spring. But, she did pretty good overall. Actually, she saw me with my camera and decided we needed to have an impromptu photo shoot. This is only one of several poses she came up with....all the while saying "cheese". Sigh. Mini Supermodel....what am I going to do with her? At least she was entertained!
Thursday, September 06, 2007
Soccer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Yeah for soccer. Reagan had a bye on the first week, so his first game is Monday. Tyler is coaching so that should be a lot of fun. HeeHee
Post a Comment