So, I have been uploading my forty million CDs into my iTunes lately. Which is very time consuming. Anyway...I was sitting at my computer yesterday afternoon
when I heard Mackenzee starting to whine a little bit. So, I turn around to find out what's wrong and see this. This is my Mackenzee standing on the window seat at our front window gazing outside. Knowing what she was looking for I told her that Landon wouldn't be home from school for awhile. I then glanced at the clock and found that he would be home any minute (time had really flown by apparently)
when I heard Mackenzee starting to whine a little bit. So, I turn around to find out what's wrong and see this. This is my Mackenzee standing on the window seat at our front window gazing outside. Knowing what she was looking for I told her that Landon wouldn't be home from school for awhile. I then glanced at the clock and found that he would be home any minute (time had really flown by apparently) How she knew that it was time for Landon to be walking down the sidewalk from the bus....I have no idea. But it was too cute! So I had to take a snap. Something I'll want to remember several years down the road when they hate each other. ;0)
Anyway...
she saw him coming and started waving like crazy saying, "Yan-nen!" So, I dropped the camera and got her down so we could go out to meet him in the front yard. And honestly...I'm SOOOO mad that I didn't bring the camera with me. Had I known that Landon would run at the sight of his sister, drop his backpack behind him on the grass, and give her a big bear hug....I would have taken a whole photo shoot! It was seriously sooo sweet. Makes me rethink the whole sell my children thing. ;0)
she saw him coming and started waving like crazy saying, "Yan-nen!" So, I dropped the camera and got her down so we could go out to meet him in the front yard. And honestly...I'm SOOOO mad that I didn't bring the camera with me. Had I known that Landon would run at the sight of his sister, drop his backpack behind him on the grass, and give her a big bear hug....I would have taken a whole photo shoot! It was seriously sooo sweet. Makes me rethink the whole sell my children thing. ;0)



No comments:
Post a Comment