So, we had my family reunion this last weekend up in McCall. I had never been there before. We stayed in some "mobile cabins" and so were able to hang out and have a great time.

My mom, older sis Melanie, and myself chatting it up during one of our mealtimes. We ate A LOT!!!!! As usual.......
![]()

Landon went to the lake friday and Saturday, though I only went on Saturday when the rest of the family was able to go. I was so proud of Landon for going on the tube. He was too scared to do it last time he had the opportunity, and normally shies away from anything he is uncertain about. But, my aunt Tammy PROMISED him that she wouldn't let him fall out, and if by some accident he did, his life jacket would not let him drown. So, he went for it and had a blast! He went with my cousin Madison on Friday, and then with his cousing Talon on Saturday. Too much fun!
My camera battery died just after boating on Saturday, so I was unable to snap anymore pics. I am going to have to do the pestering and retrieving from my family to get the rest. ;0) The ones that will be fun to have are from when we went ice skating Saturday night. My family went with Tammy's family and had fun. Well, except for Mackenzee. We started out good. They even had the cutest little ice skates for her feet. ;0) I tried to skate her around on the ice while holding her hands in front of me, but I'm not a good enough skater to be able to NOT fall when her ice skates bumped into mine. And, since we weren't allowed to carry her while we skated (for safety purposes) it proved to be difficult to get her going. Oh well! It was fun though, as I haven't gone ice skating since high school. And, I haven't forgotten a thing. Olympics here I come! :0)
And....when it was all over...this was what the trip home was like. ;0)
In all seriousness, we all had a blast. Kudos to my aunt Tammy for planning this all for us!
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Good times
Deep Thoughts by Ashlee at 3:35 PM
Labels: family reunion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Fun Times. Reunions are great. we are going to Tyler's Family Reunion next week and I am really excited about it. Where did you guys go ice skating?, how fun in the hot summer.
Post a Comment