Friday, July 13, 2007

Adorable


We had Mackenzee's 18 month pictures taken about a month ago (they were taken late as she was already 20 months old, oh well!) and we got them back last week. So excited with how they turned out!

My mom sewed this adorable blue gingham dress for her for Easter, and we had the pictures taken at the rose garden at CSI. I had never been to that part of the campus and it was so pretty! A great backdrop for summer time photos!


Anyway, just thought I'd share a couple of them with you. I can't believe my baby is going to be two years old in just a couple of months. Makes me so sad!


By the way, if any of you want to use this fabulous photographer she gave me a handful of these pass along cards to share. Her contact information is on the bottom. She is a "capture the moment" photographer and I just love her. This is the second time we have used her, as we had her take our family portrait last November as well. She will go anywhere you want to take the pics, including your own backyard, bedroom, whatever....And she lets you just be yourself and snaps pictures as you go.
In the end you get pictures that are just perfect. You can check out her website too



You might see some familiar faces there!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Ashlee, those are so cute, she is an amazing photographer. My goal is to have her do our family pics in the fall, I have been so impressed with everyone's I have seen. MacKenzee is adorable, by the way.