Sunday, February 15, 2009

My hot date

Isn't he handsome? Jaysen took me to a Valentine's Day dinner and dance last night. Though the dancing portion wasn't quite what I had hoped it would be, the dinner was good and the company was SO FUN! I had a blast and it was nice to go and do something grown-up. I got to dance with my hubby, get dressed up, and eat fancy food.
Thanks for taking me Jaysen. You are the most awesome hubby ever! I love you!

3 comments:

Buxton Family said...

You look beautiful and Jaysen looks so handsome. What a great couple. I'm glad you had fun.

Crystal said...

I like your new haircut. you guys look cute.

Shirlaine said...

I love your haircut. It is dang cute. Your lucky, I don't know if my husband would be willing to take me dancing without dragging his feet. :)