My kids are awesome. Seriously. I am amazed at some of the things that come out of their mouths. And if they speak it, it obviously means they are thinking it. To know that their thoughts are as "deep" as the things they said today is seriously just.....awesome.
Kenzee: Mom, where does Jesus live?
Me: In heaven with Heavenly Father.
K: He come play wif me in five days. ok?
M: I don't think he's coming that quick.
K: Yeah. And he like to play toys wif me....and play outside wif me. But not on the tramp. He likes riding his bike too.
M: I bet he would love to play with you.
K: And Yannon (Landon) has the picture in his room of a girl and Jesus and I play wif him because he like to play wif me.

K: Mom, he be here in five minutes ok?
M: I don't think he's going to be here in five minutes. It's bedtime, so I'm pretty sure it's too late for him to come over and play.
K: Jesus come and sleep here mom?
M: I don't think that Jesus can come and sleep over tonight. I think he's busy.
K: Oh. I like to give Jesus a hug.....and a kiss. (She giggles)
K: I love Jesus, Mom.
Isn't she a doll? Sometimes I wish Jesus could come over and play too. :0)
And then there's my Landon. He is getting so big. The kids had to come along with Jaysen and I while we voted today. Before we left to go fill out our ballots I asked Landon if he could vote, which candidate he would choose.

He sat and thought for a minute and I began to wonder if he even knew what I was talking about.....
until he said this......
"Well, which one is the kindest?"
See what I mean? Awesome!




10 comments:
What cute comments. Children are so wonderful.
Kids minds and thoughts always amaze me. Good stuff here!
Those are awesome stories, kids are truly amazing and have so much more insight than I would have ever imagined before I became a mom.
Oh,that gave me goosebumps. What a sweet little kids. Good job Mom! These moments are called paybacks.
How cute, I love what kids say too. They are so innocent! What fun stories!
those are great stories! I love it. Cute kids - cute pictures of cute kids!! - did you take those?
Okay...Landon's comment made me teary. What an amazing quality he looks for in a President! Smart boy.
I loved Kenzee's comments, too. Such a sweetie wanting Jesus to play, "wif" her.
Nicole,
I did take the pictures. But, I must confess...I have excellent models. It makes it so easy on me. :0)
Great pics Ashlee!
You do have wicked awesome kids
Post a Comment