This week was my nephew, Kaden's, birthday. He turned seven this year and it seems like not so long ago he was smaller than Mackenzee. :0(
I remember first meeting him almost 5 years ago. Jaysen took me out to his brothers house when we were dating and Kaden was two years old. I believe Steve and Becky had recently found that Kaden had autism. As an outsider at that point I would have never known. :0) I remember playing with this ball he had. He brought it to me and I tossed it across the room and he would laugh and go get it and bring it back to me so that we could do it all over again. The most memorable part is that his laugh was almost a scream when I threw the ball, so I would scream with him. :0) He thought it was hilarious. :0) Such a cutie.
If you met Kaden now...as an outsider....I still don't think you would realize has autism. He has come so far in these last five years and is still just as cute. :0) Mackenzee completely adores him and he is so good to her too. He loves to read stories to her and run around Grandma Burnham's house with her.
Happy Birthday Kaden! I hope you enjoy your book of "nastiness". :0)
We love you so much!




2 comments:
Once again...I wish we lived closer for these family events. He is such a sweet boy. When is Beckie going to get a blog?
What a sweet boy! I love him too. Nice post!
Post a Comment