I did this with Kenzee a few days back and thought it would be fun to see what Landon had to say as well. It will be obvious to you what his mind is usually focused on. *sigh*
1.What is something mom always says to you? "No"
2. What makes mom happy? "When I'm good and take care of my sister"
2. What makes mom happy? "When I'm good and take care of my sister"
So how come we struggle so much in that area?
3. What makes mom sad? "If I'm mean to Kenzee and put her head under the water a lot."
3. What makes mom sad? "If I'm mean to Kenzee and put her head under the water a lot."
After which he looked at Kenzee and said, I love you sweetie! Yes, yesterday he almost drowned his sister at Bass Lake. He is still feeling the effects of the lecture he got from his mom apparently.
4. How does mom make you laugh? "tickling me"
5. What was mom like as a child? "good and respectful"
I'm going to let him continue thinking that FOREVER!
6. How old is your mom? "29"
7. How tall is your mom? "42 inches"
8. What is your favorite thing to do? "play video games"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "play with Kenzee"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "movie star"
Is he saying I'm overly dramatic?
11. What is your mom really good at? "Yoga on Wii Fit"
And let's not forget about Hula Hoop!
12. What is your mom not very good at? "Wall climbing"
Yeah, but just wait until I get bit by a spider and become Spidergirl!
13. What does your mom do for her job? "gonna be a feelings doctor"
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "fish! {he laughs} you totally eat cereal a lot"
Isn't he so funny? He knows I don't like fish. And, as I said before....I've been eating a lot of cereal lately....
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "when she let's me play games a lot"
Really? That's it?
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? “Minnie Mouse because you are both talented at gardening and like to be cute."
Interesting explanation on that one....
17. What do you and your mom do together? "play Wii Fit"
Are you starting to see the trend here?
18. How are you and your mom the same? OK...he seriously had to think for a LONG time on this one. Afterwhich he finally said, "I don't know...play outside or something"
Apparently we are just SO different that it's hard to find any similarities between us.
19. How are you and your mom different? "I'm good at video games"
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "She gives me hugs and kisses all the time and I HATE IT!"
4. How does mom make you laugh? "tickling me"
5. What was mom like as a child? "good and respectful"
I'm going to let him continue thinking that FOREVER!
6. How old is your mom? "29"
7. How tall is your mom? "42 inches"
8. What is your favorite thing to do? "play video games"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "play with Kenzee"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "movie star"
Is he saying I'm overly dramatic?
11. What is your mom really good at? "Yoga on Wii Fit"
And let's not forget about Hula Hoop!
12. What is your mom not very good at? "Wall climbing"
Yeah, but just wait until I get bit by a spider and become Spidergirl!
13. What does your mom do for her job? "gonna be a feelings doctor"
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "fish! {he laughs} you totally eat cereal a lot"
Isn't he so funny? He knows I don't like fish. And, as I said before....I've been eating a lot of cereal lately....
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "when she let's me play games a lot"
Really? That's it?
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? “Minnie Mouse because you are both talented at gardening and like to be cute."
Interesting explanation on that one....
17. What do you and your mom do together? "play Wii Fit"
Are you starting to see the trend here?
18. How are you and your mom the same? OK...he seriously had to think for a LONG time on this one. Afterwhich he finally said, "I don't know...play outside or something"
Apparently we are just SO different that it's hard to find any similarities between us.
19. How are you and your mom different? "I'm good at video games"
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "She gives me hugs and kisses all the time and I HATE IT!"
Doesn't it just make your heart melt?





5 comments:
i love it. so fun to read. i am going to steal this one of these days. cute garden pics.
So lets see Landon loves video games and his Sister Butu hates the hugs and kisses What a boy!!
Why have you been eating so much cereal?
Mel..
not sure. It just tastes good and is quick and easy for lunch. So, why not? :0)
putting Kenzee's head under the water?....hmmmmm.....also, I must know, how is Wii Fit? I have been coveting....
Post a Comment