When did he get so old? When did I get so old? Sigh.
Today my baby started another year at school. But third grade? That means he's halfway through his elementary years! Sixth grade will be part of the middle school then, so after this year there's only two more left at Morningside Elementary. For him anyway. As soon as he leaves Morningside, it will be time for Mackenzee to start kindergarten....and then we'll start all over again. :0) 






8 comments:
Landon,
Cole is so excited to be going to your school this year hope you both have a great year!!
First days of school are so fun.
I love your new look..Pretty colors.
Thanks for the comment about our new precious one..hehehe
B.
Aw. This makes me sad just thinking about Little Monster going to school!! Love the new look!!
-- And yes, the egg story really happened to a friend of mine. I just told the story very terribly.
I know! *sniff*
It boggles my mind, too...
Your kids are so gorgeous :)
I can't believe school has started crazy, Reagan is loving it! Your kids are pretty cute, Ashlee, but I know you know that!
Holy crap Ash you are old, Just kidding!!! Landon looks handsome all dressed up fopr school.
Landon, you look so handome and big. I hope you had a great day at school.
I love the winking Mackenzee! - Landon is cute in his school gear!
Post a Comment