Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Inside the mind of my 2 year old


A couple of my friends have done this on their blogs and I thought it was a cute idea. Mackenzee is just 2 months away from being three years old. Crazy huh? Here's how her little mind works...


1.What is something mom always says to you? "Get Out of here"
I don't remember saying that....I swear!
2. What makes mom happy? "playing"
Really?
3. What makes mom sad? "Toby bites you"
Yes my daughter still remembers the dumb dog. Though he never bit any of us, so not sure where that came from.
4. How does mom make you laugh? "Go on a bike ride"
Which we have done a whole TWO times this year. I swear she has laughed more than twice this year! Maybe we need to go out today....
5. What was mom like as a child? "little"
I have such a smart girl!
6. How old is your mom? {held up four fingers}
Though younger is supposed to be "better" I don't think I want to be four....Jaysen would really be robbing the cradle then!
7. How tall is your mom? "BIG!" {arms up in the air}
I'm glad she was referring to my height and not my weight....
8. What is your favorite thing to do? "watch tv"
Wow...that makes me look like such a crappy mom. Sigh. :0)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "tickle Landon"
????
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "my bed"
Really...her bed is just a toddler bed. We did get new sheets for it, but that's about it. Kind of boring really.....
11. What is your mom really good at? "computer"
Perhaps I spend a bit too much time in my little cubby hole back here. :0)
12. What is your mom not very good at? "beating Landon"
She is not referring to physically beating my child, though I'm not good at that either. :0) She is referring to playing the Wii with him. And really, I'm not very good at beating Landon. It's true.
13. What does your mom do for her job? "computer"
Though it's not my job, I tell her I have to do my HOMEwork on the computer. So, it is work, I'm just not getting paid for it. :0)
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "cereal"
I've been eating a lot of it lately....
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "she doesn't frow tings"
Something we ALL should be proud of right?
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? “Spongebob. I want be Dora."
Ok, so we don't even WATCH Spongebob at my house. But apparently I must resemble the creature? I don't know. I figured she'd say I was Dora...but nope. She's Dora.
17. What do you and your mom do together? "go bye bye"
It's her favorite thing! :0)
18. How are you and your mom the same? "love each other"
My favorite answer of them all...
19. How are you and your mom different? "I'm good"
Kind of an interesting answer...apparently she thinks I'm bad then? Hmm...
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "play with me"
We do have a good time together...most of the time anyway.

6 comments:

Alicia said...

That is pretty cute stuff.

Jaime and Scott said...

that is such a great idea I love it and will totally have to steal it! I love her answers, made me giggle, she is so sweet.

Holly said...

Cute answers Kenzee.

Lauren in GA said...

I love it!! I love posts like this!

#5 and #15 were my favorites ☺

Montay said...

Cutie Patotie Kenzie

Anonymous said...

This was such a cute idea....made me giggle. She is a smart one!!!