Jaysen left Thursday afternoon for his much anticipated golf trip with his cousins and a couple of friends. There were six of them that went. They went all the way down to St. George where it was warm so they could still play in the middle of winter. Lucky ducks!
Here are the Burnham's...Odell, Byron, Elmer, and Jaysen. Friday morning was their first game and Jaysen said it was a pretty gloomy day. Only 40 degrees and looking like rain. He said they "braved it" anyway. Such courage they had!
This is Jaysen's long time friend Patrick. No, he's not tons older than Jaysen...he's just going gray early. But let's not talk about gray hair here. Sore subject.
Day two was just beautiful he said. Look at the blue skies and green grass. I am very jealous. He's wearing a short sleeved shirt!
This was such a pretty course. The pictures of it are amazing. All in all, I think he had a pretty good time. He better have anyway! It was a long three days for me without him. He was definitely missed.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Golf Getaway!
Deep Thoughts by Ashlee at 10:05 AM
Labels: getaway weekend, golf, Jaysen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Fun for him! When do you get your three day getaway?????
It looks so nice down there!! What a lucky guy!
By the way, I tagged you on my blog so check it out!
What a fun trip. I love the pictures. I'm so glad he still loves the cousins!
Post a Comment