At the request of certain individuals, here are pictures of my recent shoe purchases on my weekend away.
yes, there are dirt marks on my new pink shoes! I wore them yesterday and ended up having to chase after Mackenzee through muddy grass before she ran away. Good times......
And yes...these are the same shoes, but they are tan. So, I needed them too.
Sassy sandals.....
Blue !
Denim.........
Sparkly tan flip flops!
And.....though shown here sideways...(tilt your head to the left) tee hee....
these are all of my shoes. All 34 pairs... definitely not enough. I've just begun...Jaysen beware!!!!!
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Shoes!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Yes!!! I am so jealous, I guess I better go shopping so I can compete. Then it won't really be my fault I need to go shopping it will be yours. Thanks I enjoyed the pics.
~Erin
Cute shoes, girl! It was nice running into you at Target this morning. Hopefully we will see each other more often. You look great, and I'm so glad that you are happy at your new job. Ta ta!
Post a Comment