So, I went to my friend Jen's house in Utah this last weekend for a "girls weekend" and had soooo much fun! I bought six pairs of shoes...seven if you count the pair I bought for Mackenzee. So excited!!! I ate tons of food and shopped literally until I dropped...so all in all a great weekend! We shopped seven hours straight. NICE! And the best part was that there were NO kids or hubbies. Shopping with kids is far from fun. Although Mackenzee is getting pretty good at it. She says the word shoes and pretties all the time and has to have her hair done before we leave the house. Who'd have thought I'd have a girlie girl? Although, she will wear the cute shoes, clothes, and pretty hair all while digging in the dirt. So, I guess that's about right.....sigh.





2 comments:
I need to see pictures of these shoes, asap :)
Erin
Yes why dont you post the pics of those shoes.so that v'll have a look of it..
Post a Comment