Hello! It's been awhile. life has been crazy hectic. but that's okay. it's valentine's day tomorrow! so i just wanted to tell you all how much i love you! smooch!
see my kids smooching? they are soooo cute.
today my sassy kenzee put my shoes on and traipsed around the house.
she put my pink heels on too, but doesn't quite have the walking part down with those. ;0)
i am now working for my hubby. i'm the book keeper for his appraisal company. it's going well and has worked out so much better for me. I can't believe we're already into February! It's insane. My Mackenzee has decided that she wants to start trying out the whole "going potty" thing. Every time she would go in her diaper she would grab herself and want to be changed. So, I just figured we'd get out the training potty and let her check it out and play with it for a few months so she wouldn't be scared. Landon was scared of the potty. So, I didn't want to go there again. Anyway....She's loves it. She's used it twice already, and it's really sad for me. Not that I want to keep doing the diaper thing, but she's my baby and she's definitely not supposed to be old enough to be doing this already. I haven't even set aside a "potty time" or anything. She just knows, that if she's got her diaper off and she needs to pee, she needs sit on the potty. She even said the word "pee" the other day. Nice, huh? Sigh.
Landon is almost toothless. He lost two teeth in two weeks and his other front tooth is loose too. I told him he wasn't going to be able to eat pretty soon! He thinks it's great. Especially since the tooth fairy apparently has an excess of money and is paying high prices for teeth these days.....(talk to my husband....sigh)
Anyway...enjoy the pics!
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Smooch!
Deep Thoughts by Ashlee at 12:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Leapord skin pants!? What kind of girl are you raising...
Post a Comment