Thursday, January 04, 2007

Here we go again!

Okay, so I stopped posting because I was sure that nobody was even looking at my blog. Nobody ever left a comment or said anything about it, so I figured it was a waste of my time. Of course, as soon as I stopped I had several people ask me when I was going to post again. Sigh. So, here we go again.....






A lot has happened since my last post. My baby turned one, sniff sniff....and my other baby turned 7! Even bigger sniffs.







We, of course went through Christmas and I'm glad it's over. Though it was really nice to spend time with family.






And then there was New Years. Which, in my home, meant the Fiesta Bowl was coming. We had friends and family over for the big game and were excited to watch our team (BSU) win. What a win it was. Lots of yelling going on in the house. Good stuff.

Anyway....I'll attempt to continue posting here as often as stuff happens. Which means not too often....though there is a certain someone getting older this month in my house and he's not too happy about it...so I might have to make a few jabs at him about that one. ;0)

1 comment:

Cameron said...

Welcome back!!