
We celebrated Jaysen's birthday this last weekend. Happy Birthday!!! It was days long too...I swear. We were supposed to go to Boise, but due to family health problems of his cousins (who we were going to stay with) our plans were cancelled the day before. Landon about had a heart attack. We were going to have a "family" party on Thursday night with presents and birthday cake since we would be gone on Friday, which is Jaysen's actual bday. Well, since we weren't going to be gone anymore, we figured we'd just wait until Friday for presents and cake. Holy cow...you'd think we had told Landon the world was going to end. So, we did presents and cake on Thursday anyway after much pleading on Landon's part towards his dad. So, Friday we had planned on doing a special dinner instead for his birthday then....and then at the last minute Jaysen decides we need to invite my family over for dinner too. Sigh. So, after asking my sis and bro and finding they couldn't make it, I called Jaysen, who told me that we were going to our neice's basketball game in Filer anyway, so we should do it on Saturday instead anyway.....so, instead, Jaysen's parents popped by on Friday night and we watched a movie. Then, on Saturday night everyone came over for steak and crab legs. My house stunk so bad!!!! I HATE FISH! I told him he better remember I did this for him for forever...and realize just how much I love him that I would do that. Those crab legs were just wrong. And they stunk and then my house......sigh. The boys loved them and ate until they made themselves sick. So, I guess it turned out well. 
Here are Cam and Jaysen eating their crab legs. Gross! I actually did try it.....yeah...still doesn't taste good.
And finally, tonight, we went to the Burnhams and had Mexican food for dinner for his bday. Talk about overkill. YOu'd think he was important or something......
Anyway.....happy birthday Jaysen. It makes me warm and fuzzy knowing that each year that I'm getting older, you will always still be almost 6 years older than me.
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Happy Birthday Jaysen!
Deep Thoughts by Ashlee at 7:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment