Tuesday, September 05, 2006

soccer!

We had Landon's very first soccer game tonight. They won! Even though they don't keep score, Landon did....he almost made a goal too! Just shy of the goal....

And he got to be goalie for a bit as well. He made sure to remind us that no one was able to score on him. He has some good little soccer players on his team. I was impressed...sure they have all played before, it's just Landon that is the newbie to the game, but still. I wish I had their energy. I would have been huffing and puffing up and down the field. ^_^

This was at the end of the game...isn't he cute? he had so much fun!

6 comments:

Cameron said...

Congrats Landon!

Holy crap that last picture makes him look really old. Does that make you old too?

Ashlee said...

We are only as old as we feel...so today I am about 50. ^_^

Cameron said...

50! You really are old. :)

You know, being back in school with all those young people is interesting. I feel all old and wise. I actually like it better than the first time I did the whole school thing.

Cameron said...

I check here every day, and nothing! What's up?

Anonymous said...

Well seeing as to how I have seen you recently I definently know you don't look fifty...From your brother in law-in law

Anonymous said...

Shane