
Here is the happy couple
the blushing bride
the new family
Here they are!!! The wedding was Saturday at my Grandma's house. Mel looked beautiful and so did the girls in their pretty dresses. Though the older ones were dying to take off the pretty dresses after a couple of hours in the hot sun. I can't say I blame them.
With this wedding I have inherited two more neices and two more nephews. There's Nathaniel (14), Jonathon (10), Emily (7), and Stephanie (5). I hope I got the ages right. A few of them had birthdays the past few months and so numbers changed. Anyway...Our family grew quite a bit, and we're excited to have them.
Monday, July 03, 2006
Wedding photos
Deep Thoughts by Ashlee at 8:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
The photos turned out GREAT! Tell Jaysen they're fabulous! AND THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This kids sure looked super cute don't you think? :o) Althought apparently not quite as cute as the cutest child in the world...McKenzie! :o) She is too cute!
I told him....but what beautiful models to photo.....I have some really cute ones of the girls that I took. Of Steph and Banana....I'll put them on a disk for you for this weekend.
Post a Comment