Friday, June 30, 2006

catch up photos


I missed a few birthdays, so I thought I'd just throw in the pics. Alyssa turned the big 5 on the 18th. All ready for kindergarten. I got her a Doodle Girl. Landon has a Doodle Monster that he loves, so we had to get her one too. For those of you that are clueless on the Doodle toys, they are cloth covered stuffed dolls. They give you markers to "doodle" all over them and then you can just toss them in the washing machine and clean them off and they get to doodle all over them again.

This is cousin Hailey. Mackenzee just loves her. Dont' know what it is about it either, but it works out great. Hailey is a baby freak. In fact, when Jaysen and I got married she came up to me and said, "so, you'll have a baby in nine months, right?" It took a bit longer than that thankfully, but she's been impatiently waiting for Mackenzee for a long time and just loves it when she sees her. Mackenzee loves it too.

This is Jesse. He turned six on the 8th. He had a pirate birthday party we went to. Landon picked out some Superman collecting cards to give him. Landon has really gotten into those "trading" cards with cartoon characters on them. Hopefully Jesse likes them. Superman does come out to theatres today.

My sister gets married tomorrow so I should have tons of photos to post from that by Monday or so.

No comments: