Monday, April 06, 2009

Girl Weekend

This last weekend was for Girls ONLY. Of course this was not really chosen by us, but FOR us as Jaysen was off to Boise for a golf tournamet and Landon was with his dad Jeff. so, Kenzee and I were left home for three days together. What did Kenzee want to do? Puzzles, put on make-up, do stickers, go for a walk, go shopping, ride bikes....you get the idea. We were busy. Lots of fun girl shopping. We each got a new pair of soes for spring. Kenzee got a couple of new jersey skirts

and a couple of sassy new shirts. She was sure she was in heaven. We did go for a walk around the neighborhood on Saturday. Not too far though, her legs got tired kind of quickly and so we had to resort to using piggy back rides to get her home. :0) Puzzles are Mackenzee's new interest. She loves doing puzzles. She can do the 24 piece puzzles easy now, so I bought her a 100 piece cabbage patch kid puzzle to try out. She still has some work to go on that one. :0)

We decided that since Sunday was another fabulously gorgeous day, that we would take advantage of it and go out for a photo shoot after conference got over. Mackenzee loves to have her picture taken, and honestly, I love taking her picture. She's so adorable and I love capturing these moments on film.

7 comments:

Shirlaine said...

cute pictures!!!! You have a gift.

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE PICTURES!! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

Love all the pics. Good job Ash. It helps that your subject is stinkin' adorable!:)

Montay said...

So flippin cute I love them!!

BeCcA said...

The pictures you took are really great, she is a cutie. Glad you had a fun girlie weekend!

Buxton Family said...

What cute pictures. I'm glad you had such a fun weekend together.