I swear I was on my deathbed on Wednesday. I don't remember feeling that horrible in a VERY long time. Landon was at school and Jaysen was at work, which meant is was just me and Kenzee home, as usual. I could barely get out of bed. :0( It was yucky.
THANKFULLY, I had my own nursemaid to help me out. She brought me her Abby Cadabby blanket because she knew I was freezing. She was sure that she needed to bring me the "puke bowl". {For those of you not aware, this is simply a large plastic bowl that goes anywhere the sick-o in the house goes. I make my kids lay in their beds with their bowl. Cleaning up the mess is not fun, so if they take care of business in the bowl....it saves them and me the frustration} Kenzee brought me a bowl. :0) After the phone rang several times she went and got it for me so that I could just have it next to me. There was no way I was able to jump up and get the phone. She went and got me some crackers to eat and brought me a glass of water. She even went and found some story books and read them to me.

I'm telling you. I don't know that she could have done any better at helping me. She was so good all day {with a little help from Dora} and was so patient with her useless mommy.

Kenzee is such a fun, sweet girl. I'm so glad I have days like this to remember because honestly, there are some days when I wonder how I'm still alive as I try to deal with her stubbornness. :0)




3 comments:
Awww, what a sweet girl! I'm glad you're feeling better, sounds miserable! except for the nursemaid part :)
Also, your cat in the first picture cracks me up. Typical "what the heck am I doing here and how much longer must I endure?" cat expression, haha!
Sounds like a yuck day but way to go kenzee You little helper you.
What a sweetie! I hope you are feeling better now.
Post a Comment