Have you missed me? That would be because I was busy playing with my family these past few days.

Yes, we are the Robinsons. No, not really the ones from that Disney movie. But, it made for a great T-shirt. Here we all are {minus Jeremy and Nathaniel} on Saturday night wearing our fun shirts. This was our first annual Robinson family reunion. My parents {the "real" Robinsons}, with us four kids, our spouses, and all the grandkids. There are 25 of us total. Crazy huh?
As we were walking out my mom's front door to take this shot, Landon looked at me and said, "OH! I get it! The shirt says 'Meet the Robinsons' because WE'RE the Robinsons!"
I have such a smart kid. :0)
I'll post more later....I know you are on pins and needles!




5 comments:
Nice shirts! You kind of look like an excited little girl in the picture! Very cute!
That was such a fun weekend!
Love the shirts and Yeah can you make me some please please!!!
Your mom must have been in heaven to have all of you around...there are only 10 of us right now...but I love it when we are all together!
More pictures would be fun to see:)
B.
sweet shirts!
Post a Comment