Monday, April 28, 2008

It's Jaysen NOT Jason.....

So, I thought since I posted all about my kiddos, that I would share about the hubby too. Why not, right? This blog is a form of journaling and attempting to keep up with the scrapbooking that I swear I am never going to get to. :0)

Look at the chubby baby! He's 4 months old in this picture. Jaysen's mom said he cried for the first year of his life. I blame Mackenzee's temperment on him. :0)














































This is our engagement photo. I wish I was still that skinny. :0)
Some things you may not know about the hubby. I did a post all about him when it was his birthday. So, I revealed quite a bit already. :0) With his approval of course!
He has a degree in photography, but isn't a photographer.
Would play golf every day if his mean wife let him. :0)
Wishes his wife would golf so he could have the excuse of "family time" for golf time. :0)
Loves to watch movies.
Favorite movies are based on a true story or history movies.
Loves the history channel.
Doesn't have a favorite color. {who doesn't have a favorite color?}
LOVES Mexican food.
Thinks he's funny. :0) I could tell you stories....sigh.
Makes the best milkshakes.
Is six years older than his YOUNG wife. :0)
Is the best daddy and loves to spoil his kids.
So, now you know. From cranky baby to OLD man. :0) We love him very much and are so glad to have him for our own.

6 comments:

Montay said...

Jaysen you were so cute what happened HE hE hE just kidding thanks for supporting us over at the Blue Box and happy Jaysen day!!!

Cameron said...

What a hunk! WhoooWeee!

Buxton Family said...

What fun pictures of Jaysen when he was young. I'm glad to know my wonderful brother is a wonderful husband and father, too!

Lauren in GA said...

Such a nice post!!!
I love all of the pictures!

(I know what you mean about scrapbooking...I wish I could get it done but, it isn't looking to promising)

Alicia said...

What a great post, Have to love the 70's don't ya.

Shannon said...

Very cool to do a post about your hubby. He is such a great guy!