Monday, April 21, 2008

Best Friends...









Now that you have learned all about our oldest child, it's Mackenzee time. As usual. She is the diva of our home and has her daddy wrapped around her finger. She was supposed to be born on my mom's birthday, thus she has my mom's middle name. Unfortunately {for me} she was four days late.

2 weeks

4 months

6 months

1 year

18 months

2 years

Some things you may not know about our little Mackenzee...

Loves to give big hugs and kisses

Thinks she is as big as her brother.

Favorite color is pink.

Loves to be outside. She would live outside if we let her.

Loves ALL animals.

Is scared of bugs, especially spiders. {she takes after her mommy on the spider thing}

Loves to help. Cook, clean, do homework....you name it, she wants to help you do it.

Is a big ball of energy. She hates to be tied down and always has. She hated being in her high chair, and we gave up fighting with her when she turned one. Refuses to ride in her stroller, she'd rather push it. Only agrees to sit in her car seat because I tell her the police will take her away if she doesn't.

Loves to sing and dance and does so all day long.

Loves having friends. She is happiest when surrounded by lots of family and friends. :0)

She is a mommy's girl. And though she loves her daddy immensely, is usually glued to my side.

I love hearing her tell me that I'm her best friend. I ask her AT LEAST 5 times every day, "Who's your best friend?" The response is always the same. LOVE IT! I hope it lasts....

10 comments:

Jake said...

LOVE the angel wings and that last shot of you together!!

Alicia said...

She is a doll, I think she gets prettier and prettier every time I see her. Fun post about your little diva!

Barbara said...

I laughed tenderly when I read the last part of you post ...when you ask her who is her best friend..I used to whisper in Teagan's ear “you will always be my best friend”..and look at us now:) Speaking of which.. her husband in a Condie do you know his family from Twin??? She wanted to know as she saw your comments on my blog?
It is such a small world especially in the church, isn’t it?
Fondly, B.

Buxton Family said...

What adorable pictures. She is such a funny kid. I wish we lived closer so we could see her more often.

Montay said...

So freekin Cute I love the 2 week picture.

Ashlee said...

Barb-
I don't know any Condie's. The name sounds familiar though, so perhaps I've randomly come across one of them. Though Twin Falls is almost 40,000 strong, we still have that "small town" kind of thing going on. :0)

Anonymous said...

You have some really cute kids!They grow up so fast don't they?

Lauren in GA said...

She is so beautiful! I love the pictures! I would love to have a girl one day and put little pigtails in her hair like that beautiful picture of her.


I love the picture of the two of you together :)

Nicole said...

oh, wow, such cute pictures! - she is so darling! (you look very pretty too in the pic with her!)

Shannon said...

She is just such a princess. Love all the pictures. what a fun post.