
Ah!!! The refreshing taste of Rhubarb punch. Can't you see how much she enjoys it?
The Robinson house turned 100 years this year. It was built in 1906! And still just beautiful. My grandpa Robinson was born IN the house. Lots of fun memories and stories here. We had a great time reminiscing about the past playing here as kids. 
Here's Grandpa and all of his kids. I haven't seen some of my aunts in sooo long. It was nice to see them all, and have all of them together. I couldn't pass up the photographic opportunity and made them all get together for a snapshot. Starting from the left is Dee (the baby of the family), Janice (youngest daughter), Sheryl (the middle child), Grandpa, Marcine (oldest daughter), and my dad (the oldest child).
Sunday, July 09, 2006
Robinson reunion
Deep Thoughts by Ashlee at 3:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
That's my hand holding the yummy cup of juice. I'm so good with babies. ;)
The reunion was loads of fun, if you have any more groovy pics, please email them to me if you can. I mean, if you're not too busy. At home. All day.
You know...just for that...
NO PHOTOS FOR YOU!!! I'm the photo nazi....so there.
Hey, I got the photomax stuff and looked at your site. Very cool. Any success so far?
Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»
Post a Comment