
look...she loves me soooo much that she's trying to kiss me.
My neice, Kirsten, has grown up so much. It's been almost two years since we've seen her. We've missed her more than we could ever say. 
Doing her hair and makeup is a ritual we have done since I was her age. She used to come and visit and I would curl her 4 year old hair and put lipstick and eye shadow on her little face and take pictures of her. Nothing has changed. Although the last time I was able to do this was almost two years ago. Sigh. Hopefully it won't be that long again.....love you Kirst.
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Kirsten rocks
Deep Thoughts by Ashlee at 5:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»
I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»
Post a Comment