
I have something I need to confess. My name is Ashlee and I....am a sour patch kid-aholic. I can't seem to get enough of them. Right now I am sitting at my computer desk with a huge bag of them. I bought it in bulk at WinCo. My favorite ones are the red ones. They call to me. My teeth are currently throbbing from the excessive amount of sour and sugar coating on these little guys, and yet...I still pop them into my mouth. I was doing good for awhile, and then a few weeks ago I bought a small bag at the grocery store. I gave into temptation. And now...Jaysen eats them, and Landon...even poor little Mackenzee wants them. She loves to suck the sour sugar off of them. What can I say? I've contaminated my whole house with these devilish things. Look at my poor children....don't they look mad with hunger for that soury sweet combination you can only find when biting the head off of a sour patch kid?
Sadly, they don't have a program for my kind of addiction. So, I guess I just continue torturing myself until my teeth fall out. It will have been well worth it though.
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Addicted
Deep Thoughts by Ashlee at 3:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
mmmmmmm......
I like the red ones too. I find that it only hurts when you stop eating them.
So don't ever stop...
I'm taking my BIG bag of them to the lake tomorrow......if you're lucky I'll save you a couple...or one.....I can't make any promises.
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»
Post a Comment